As your child’s location changes so does the level of threats.
In the city, a few blocks can mean the difference between safe passage and real trouble.
The best way to avoid danger is to know where is occurs. Using our Danger Formula, we give your child a clear assessment of the danger in their current location so they can avoid it. The higher the level of threat the greater the danger.
Why Threat Levels are important
- Knowing threats in your child’s location can help him/her avoid danger
- They always know if they are close to Sex Offenders locations
- Threat level is a real time measurement of danger
- Crime statistics are automatically calculated into the threat level
- Easily identify places your child should avoid
- The child is automatically alerted if they are near a dangerous area
- Understand why an area is dangerous