Your child’s vital data, photo and location can be sent directly to the nearest 911 responder in seconds
You know what your child looks like. How tall? What color of the eyes? And what, if any, medical concerns he or she has.
Where is he/she located? The Emergency Safety Profile eliminates frantic descriptions and differing interpretations.
Vital statistics, GPS location and a current photo of your child are made available to the Safety Network and 911 responders instantly. Minute-by-minute updates are done to keep the information current.
Why an Emergency Safety Profile can save your child’s life
- Immediate accessible network of contacts when your child needs help
- Vital information becomes available to the Safety Network when there is an emergency situation
- During emergencies vital information such as location, situation data, one hour location history, and blood type can save your child’s life
- The most recent photograph becomes available to neighbors, police, fire, and ambulance services
- Information capture is automatic, accurate, and delivered to the Safety Network even when the child cannot speak
- SafeKidZone is the only service that provides an Emergency Safety Profile (as shown here) to 911 emergency responders and the Safety Network