The Panic Button gives your child the ability to immediately call for help
We put a Panic Button on your child’s cell phone. When they press the button an alert is immediately sent to their Safety Network of friends and family and our 24/7 Response Call Center.
The alert is sent as an email and text message.
The child, Safety Network and our 24/7 Response Call Center are then all connected in a live conference call.
The precise location of the child is determined by GPS technology.
If the situation is not resolved in minutes, our 24/7 Response Call Center will instantly escalate the emergency directly to the nearest 911 responder – Police, Fire or Ambulance, bypassing normal delays.
Why your child needs a Panic Button
- You never know when danger can strike
- The Panic Button is always with the phone
- Immediately alerts friends, family, and neighbors
- Notifies our 24/7 Response Call Center
- On smart phones gives precise location by GPS technology
- There’s no extra device needed and set up is easy!
- If calling is too dangerous, the Panic Button sends a discrete text message and email with your kid’s location and personal information.