Immediate accessible network of contacts when your kid needs help
The Safety Network is the collection of people who know, love, and care about your child – parents, friends and family
It also includes our Response Call Center that is on call 24 hours 7 days a week.
When your child activates his Panic Button, the entire Safety Network is alerted that help is needed.
The Safety Network is then connected up with a live conference bridge to handle the situation.
If the situation is life threatening, the nearest fire, police, and ambulance professionals are notified in seconds. Anyone in the Safety Network can escalate the alert to 911 either through the live conference bridge or via the SafeKidZone website.
How a Safety Network can help your child when you are not available
- Immediate accessible network of contacts when your child needs help
- You can trust them to help your child
- We get a message to them in seconds
- Our call center supports their efforts
- Our technology facilitates their emergency response
- Extra protection for your child when parents are not with them
- Escalates to the local police, fire or ambulance within minutes