SafeKidZone is a must-have technology that transforms a cell phone into an advanced safety device.
With SafeKidZone your kids can get help within seconds of an emergency situation. Friends, family, neighbors and 911 will be mobilized to protect your kid.
It can be vital for a child in these types of situations:
- Attempted sexual offense
- Walking or playing alone
- Attempted kidnapping
- Avoiding dangerous areas
- Attempted theft
- Home alone
- At school when threatened by classmates
- Experiencing a medical problem
- Lost or can’t find way home
How SafeKidZone Works
- SafeKidZone puts a Panic Button on your child’s cell phone.
- When they press the button an alert is immediately sent to their Safety Network of friends and family and our 24/7 Response Call Center. The alert is sent as an email and text message. The precise location of the child is determined by GPS technology.
- The child, Safety Network and our 24/7 Response Call Center are then all connected in a live conference call.
- If the situation is not resolved in minutes and is life-threatening, our 24/7 Response Call Center will instantly escalate the emergency to the nearest 911 responder by tele-connecting all with the Police, Fire or Ambulance and sending them the child’s Emergency Safety Profile (Vital statistics, GPS location, current photo of your child, etc.).